Tuesday 14 April 2015

Ugggghhh SCHOOL!

Hi there,

I thought I would write another blog today because guess what?! School started again for the summer term! We also started on a Tuesday which was really weird. I don't mind school, it's just the part of getting up in the morning and doing the boring subjects that I will drop as soon as I can. I mean when am I ever going to use my knowledge that potassium is more reactive than sodium when I am older! I'm never going to use it. 

Some upsides to going back to school after a 2 weeks off is that I get to see quite a lot of my friends that I didn't meet up with or see during the holiday. It's always fun catching up with people you haven't seen in a while and asking them about what they did.

We also had Aiming High assembly today(it's a thing my school do!) and we had to watch this clip about Nick Vujicic. He is this inspirational speaker that goes around different schools and tells them about struggles that he has had to face. You see Nick isn't your everyday inspirational speaker, he was born with no limbs(no arms/legs). The little clip we watched showed him talking about how he had to try over 100 times just to stand up after he had fallen over. When he was younger he had to wait for someone to pick him up and help him stand but he told himself that he was going to learn how to get up on his own. He can get up on his own now but he was just telling us how if we want something and fail at first not to give up because if we give up we will never achieve what we started out trying to do.

I think I have rambled on for quite along time so I will see you next time.

                     SnapShotGirl, logging off xxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment