Saturday 18 April 2015

Bridesmaid!

Hi there,

I haven't uploaded a blog in ages so I thought, why not do one now?

Anyway, today I had to go and have my dress fitted for my cousin's wedding. It is a great fit but a tad too long so the lady is going to shorten it slightly. My dress is a very light, silvery colour, has quite big straps, simple and is floor length. At first I thought I wouldn't look good with it on however it looks great(well that's what everyone said!). My cousin's wedding is in 7 weeks and I am really excited to go! She is having 4 bridesmaids and I am the youngest out of them. All of our dresses match and look really good together. The colour scheme my cousin wanted was grey and at first I thought it wouldn't go but it actually does.

After we had done that, we all went back to my aunties house until half two. At half two we set off for after-noon tea. We were going there for my cousin's hen-do/early birthday party. It was really good food and very tasty. That took quite along time so after that we set off back home. They live about an hour and a bit away from us so it wasn't to far to drive.

Tomorrow my other auntie and uncle are coming to ours and I haven't seen them in a while so it will be good to see them.

Please follow and I am going to start recommending a blog at the end of some blogs so please comment any suggestions you have! This week i am recommending MusicalMacaroons.blogspot.com for recipes, book reviews, hair styles/looks and much more!

                                    SnapShotGirl, logging off xxx.


1 comment: