Monday 13 April 2015

Hello New World!

Hi there,

I have decided to start writing a blog(obviously!).

This blog.

You may be asking, why have you started this blog?

Well I have never written anything like this before and wanted to start something new. I once tried writing a diary(journal) but I gave up after about a week. I wrote bits and bobs, here and there when I was younger,like what I did that day or what I had for breakfast, and I always love just flicking through an old notebook and seeing little entries that I wrote. I would read them and remember stuff from when I was little and this is where the idea of a blog came in.

I love YouTube and reading other peoples blogs and my mum is always saying, "You should give it a try and see what you could do!" but I never really thought about it until now. I finally decided that I will write a blog and that when I am older I can find it and read all about what I did when I was younger.

Anyway, this blog will just be about random days in my week,my thoughts and me sharing part of my life with you. Each blog will have a picture attached to it, I took all these pictures by myself and hope you enjoy them. This is going to be a crazy adventure for both of us because no one knows what this will lead to. I hope you tag along and we can face this adventure together.

                               SnapShotGirl, logging off xxx.



No comments:

Post a Comment