Monday 27 April 2015

Busy Bee!

Hi there,

so long time, no see. Please don't kill me! I have just been really busy that's all.

So on Monday I had to go to my sister's music concert thing, which was alright but it went on quite late. My sister did a solo at the concert and did really well! The rest of the concert was really good but the best part was the ice-cream at the interval!

One of my best friends birthday is this week on Saturday (2nd May) and his party is the week after. For his birthday my dad is making him a ukulele which I think is super cool! My best friend is really good at the ukulele and loves playing it so the present is ideal! I have known this friend since I was 2 and we have been close ever since!

On the 2nd May it is also my granddad's birthday (and David Beckham's) and he would be 81 
however he died when I was 2. I miss and love him a lot because I was really close to him, even at a small age, and we used to go and feed the ducks near his house and do much more together. My mum also says that i am a lot like him and that he would be very proud of me! Like him, I am a good runner and do it because I like it but also because he never had that chance to do what I can do because his dad couldn't afford the running club he got asked to join. Even though he is not here anymore, I know he is always looking down at me from heaven and will always be in my heart forever!<3<3

On a happier note, apparently the Queen is coming to where I live also on Saturday! Also one of my other best friends, who is also a boy, has his boxing championships and I really hope he wins! He is really good and I am hopefully going to watch him in the morning!

I think I have rambled on long enough!

                                                 SnapShotGirl, logging off xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment